- Golden Beach Rent a Car respects the privacy of its customers and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information such as name, address, and telephone number that is shared with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our website.
- Any personal information gathered by or for Golden Beach Rent a Car is owned by the company, subject to the law of the United Arab Emirates
- We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device. We may use this information for internal purposes and for the betterment of our products and services. We might also provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
- We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity. The information might also be shared for the purpose of prevention, detection, and investigation, as well as prosecution and punishment of offenses.
- Customers will have the option not to provide the information during registration and in the future, you will be able to “opt-out” of certain uses of the information. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit the website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services.
- When you register with us, our company or any of our partners/affiliate/group companies may contact you from time to time to provide the offers/information of such products/services
- From time to time, we may contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail.
- We will maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity in form of username, password, etc. before we disclose personal information to you.
- We may use other companies as our service providers or agents to act on our behalf and assist us in the conduct of our business, performing services for us under our instruction. These services may include but are not limited to hosting certain websites or databases, operating “apps” for us on our social media networks’ pages, sending marketing communications, carrying out data analysis, and conducting customer satisfaction surveys or other research. We will seek to require our service providers and agents to maintain appropriate security standards to protect your personal data and use the personal data we provide to them only for the purposes we specify.
- We may aggregate your personal data and use it to develop marketing programs and service offerings. We would like to send these to you by email, by text message, or by mail. We might share your personal data with our licensees, affiliates, and business partners for their marketing purposes.
- We might also share your information with companies you use in connection with your rental, including:
Your credit card provider and other companies that process your charges;
Any company or organization that is paying all or part of your rental charges;
- We will not store any information in unauthorized manner debit/credit card details or make any unauthorized disclosure about the details of the same to any third party.
- Golden Beach Rent a Car will not sell, trade, or disclose to third parties any information derived from the registration for, or use of, any online service (including names and addresses) without the consent of the user or customer (except as required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm or likelihood of the same to the user or others). We will allow suppliers to access the information for purposes of confirming your registration and providing you with the benefits you are entitled to.
- All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.